Kresge Library Services Fall Instruction Sessions
Kresge Library Services offers instruction sessions to assist you in your research needs. Current sessions include:
- Kresge Library Databases OverviewLearn to find vital company, industry and financial information for class assignments (including Strategy) in Kresge Library databases.This session covers D&B Hoovers, IBISWorld, Marketline and Factiva (Wall Street Journal), and shows you when, where and how to get help.
- Kresge Library Resources for Your Off-Campus Job SearchThis session covers Vault Campus, Going Global, D&B Hoovers and CareerBeam. Find company information for interviews and learn how to compile lists of companies to target.
Fall Copyright Workshops
- Copyright and Coffee: Copyright Essentials
- Copyright and Coffee: the Open Access Publishing Trap Game
Fall Copyright Workshops 2
- Copyright and Coffee: Public Domain
- Copyright and Your Dissertation: Don’t Get Spooked!
- Copyright and Coffee: Publishing Contract