U-M Library in-copyright books now available online through HathiTrust
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, HathiTrustis now offering Emergency Temporary Access Service. In-copyright books in the U-M library collection are now fully searchable and readable online for all authenticated U-M affiliates. The HathiTrust website offers information about how to use the service, and also details about the terms, including an FAQ.
Kresge Library Services Update (Research Assistance, Digital Only Service Points & Food Drive)
Getting Help with Research
- We are now available everyday through the end of the Winter Term from 9am to 9pm.
- You may reach us via chat on our home page and our guides.
- You may also reach us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing all face-to-face service points
- Following guidance from the CDC and the University, we are closing all face-to-face service points for the immediate future.
- Exams and assignments have either been returned to faculty or are being held in the library for later distribution.
- If you have purchased a TEXTPAK and did not pick it up, we will be working on issuing a refund for that purchase.
- If you have any questions, you may email us at email@example.com
Kresge Food Drive Continues
- We are continuing to collect food and personal products - people need them more than ever.
- Boxes are at the Tappan Street entrance and in the Kresge Suite (K4521).