- An announcement will be posted on your Canvas course site, as soon as materials are available to purchase.
- Required course materials, in digital format, are integrated in Canvas course sites. Please select the StudyNet navigation link after you have logged in to your Canvas course site to purchase/access the material.
- You may also purchase a printed version called a TEXTPAK™, using the same StudyNet navigation link.
- Always check each course Canvas site to see if you need to purchase with a credit card or already have access to the course materials (some are available at no cost or paid via a course fee).
- Your instructor will have selected one of two payment models for the course materials:
- Course Fee: The cost of all digital materials is added to students’ tuition as a “course fee.” If the course fee is applied, students receive access to the material within Canvas course sites, from the instructor, or through the publisher. They may begin using the materials right away by clicking the StudyNet navigation link in the Canvas course site. TEXTPAKs may be purchased with a credit card; their price is not included in the course fee.
- Student-Pay: All digital materials and TEXTPAKs must be purchased with a credit card. To make their purchase, students must click the StudyNet navigation link in the Canvas course site and follow directions on Study.Net’s e-commerce site.
- Course materials prices will vary depending on the copyright fees for cases/readings and costs for any special participatory materials used (such as simulations, online tutorials or negotiation exercises).
- TEXTPAK™ purchashes are non-refundable
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with ordering questions.
- An MCard or photo ID is required to receive materials.
- All pick up orders will require a valid photo ID (MCard, driver's license, or passport).
- If you purchased a non-refundable TEXTPAK™, an email is sent within 2-4 business days after your order was placed confirming that your TEXTPAK™™ is available for pickup.
- If you need someone to pick up your order for you, contact us at email@example.com with:
- - your name
- - your order ID number
- - name of the person picking up your order (must have photo I.D.)
- TEXTPAKs include only those materials that are printable. Links, websites, or spreadsheet files are not included.
- If you do not receive an email within 2-4 business days of your order, contact us.
Course Material Deadline Dates
|Fall 2018 A/REGULARclasses starting September
||Fall 2018 B classes starting October
||Winter 2019 A/REGULARclasses starting January
||Winter 2019 B classes starting March
|Purchase digital access
||August 20 - December 11
||October 15 - December 11
||December 19 - April 23
||February 25 - April 23
|Digital access refund deadline
|Purchase optional non-refundable TEXTPAK
||August 20 - September 25
||October 15 - November 13
||December 19 - February 6
||February 25 - April 23
|Last day to pick up optional non-refundable TEXTPAK
TEXTPAKs are NON-REFUNDABLE