Required Digital Version
An announcement will be posted on your course Canvas site when the digital course materials
are available to purchase. Please check Canvas frequently so you do not miss this announcement.
After reviewing the announcement, click the StudyNet link on the Canvas course site’s left navigation menu. We strongly recommend that you use this link rather than going directly to Study.Net: The Canvas integration helps you avoid entering additional passwords.
- If you see the digital course materials in your Canvas course site immediately, this means their cost has been added to your tuition as a “course fee.” You need to take no further action and may begin reading immediately. If you would like an optional printed version of the course materials, please review the Purchase TEXTPAK Later document above. This is the Course Fee payment model. Please monitor your student account through Wolverine Access for this course fee.
- If you do not see the digital course materials right away, you must purchase the materials with a credit card via the Study.Net tool on Canvas. You may purchase both the digital and the optional (non-refundable) printed Textpak at the same time, or purchase the TextPak later. As soon as your purchase is successful, return to the Canvas page to read your materials. This is the student-pay payment model.
To access digital course materials in a browser, open the StudyNet link in the left navigation menu of the Canvas course site.
Download and Save
We recommend you download and save the digital files as soon as you purchase them. This will
protect you if website maintenance or malicious software makes Study.Net or Canvas
inaccessible. It is the best way to ensure that you will have the readings when you need them.
The Ereader file is a combined pdf of all the materials for the course.
Access to digital materials on the Study.Net website expires 90 days after the course end date.
After that date, you will no longer be able to access the digital course materials through Canvas
or on Study.Net. Please be sure to download and save the digital materials to ensure you can
read them in the future.
Purchasing or Technical Difficulties?
- If you experience any difficulties purchasing using the link in your Canvas course site, please visit www.study.net/ross/Default.asp directly. If you are asked for a password, this means you have already paid for the materials with your tuition. The readings are already accessible in the Canvas course site.
- If you experience any technical difficulties, contact email@example.com for assistance.
You are eligible for a refund on digital materials after you disenroll from, or “drop”, the associated course before the Registrar’s Drop/Add Deadlines. The refund method varies based
on the payment model your instructor selected:
Course Fee: If the costs were added to your tuition, take no action. You will automatically receive a refund or credit on your tuition bill after you drop the course. To review your tuition bill, visit the Wolverine Access Student Center > Account Inquiry > Activity.
- Student-Pay: If you purchased the materials with a credit card, request a refund by emailing Study.Net Customer Service (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than the Digital Access Refund Deadline. Study.Net will not process any refunds after that deadline.
To request access to previously purchased course materials, email Study.Net Customer Service (email@example.com). When you write, be sure to include:
- Your UMich email address
- Course name (e.g., MO 512)
- Course section (e.g., Section 001)
- Instructor (e.g., Scott DeRue)
- Term (e.g., Winter 2016)
Study.Net and Kresge cannot give access to anycourse materials the alumni did not purchase. This service is offered only to alumni who originally purchased the materials but can no longer access the files.
A Note on Pricing
Course materials prices are determined by the copyright fees for cases/readings and the costs for any special participatory materials (such as simulations, online tutorials, and negotiation exercises).
Optional Non-Refundable Printed Version
You may also purchase an optional printed version of the course materials, called a TEXTPAK. Please consider your purchase carefully, as all TextPaks are non-returnable and non-refundable.
The method of purchase depends on the payment model your instructor selected for the course materials.
- If you see the digital course materials in your Canvas course site immediately, your instructor has chosen the course fee payment model. To purchase a TextPak, follow the instructions in the Purchase TextPak Later document above.
- If you do not see the course materials right away, your instructor has selected the Student-Pay payment model. Follow the link provided to purchase both the digital and printed versions of the course materials at the same time. You may also purchase the printed version later by following the instructions in the Purchase TextPak Later document above.
Please review our pickup hours and location in the Obtaining TextPaks tab above. We regret that we cannot ship TextPaks to other addresses at this time.
All TextPaks are non-returnable and non-refundable.
A Note on Pricing
TextPak prices include only the cost of paper and printing. They do not include copyright or
intellectual-property fees, as the digital versions’ prices do. For this reason, TextPaks cannot be
purchased in place of the digital versions. They can only be purchased as an “add-on” to the