Welcome to Registration for
the Positive Business Conference
The Stephen M. Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan is the leading center of excellence globally for positive business. We believe that business can be an extraordinary vehicle for positive change in today’s dynamic global economy.
On May 15-17, 2014, join us for the inaugural Ross Positive Business Conference. Together, we will explore the most inspiring and practical approaches to building positive businesses. Attendance is limited to ensure high quality experiences for all, so early registration is encouraged.
At the conference, you will:
- Learn the latest thinking and research about what positive leadership approaches work in realizing transformative results.
- Explore pioneering practices of C-level executives at some of the world’s leading companies, including Whole Foods Market, Humana, and Procter & Gamble, as well as smaller giants such as Zingerman’s and Cascade Engineering.
- Participate in practical, hands-on workshops led by some of the world’s finest research and teaching faculty.
- Celebrate the myriad stories of leaders at all levels of organizations applying positive leadership principles.
- Formulate plans and partnerships to translate thought leadership into action in your organization.
The registration fee covers access to sessions from inspiring leaders in both thought and action, and all meals from Thursday lunch to Saturday lunch.
We encourage pair or team attendance to be able to experience the most content, make the most connections possible, and plan the best course for action coming away from the conference. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns--or if you'd like to become a member of a conference pair or team after you've already registered as a single conference attendee--please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: These special early bird rates will end on March 14th. On March 15th, all rates will go up $100. Reserve your seat now to save.