Kresge Library Services partners with Study.net and University of Michigan Printing Services for the production and delivery of course materials selected by your Faculty. Typically this material is copyright restricted and permissions must be obtained prior to use in a course materials packet.
Print or save digitally and use to ensure tasks are completed.
An announcement is posted on respective CTools or Canvas site for each class approximately 2 weeks before classes begin with important ordering, printing and refund information from our How-To-Guide. If you don't see an announcement, there is no course materials purchase required for the class (but may be at a later date).
- All course materials are in digital format(downloadable pdf files or via annotation app provided free from Study.net or use your favorite thrid-party app).
- For an additional fee, you may choose to purchase a printed copy called a TEXTPAK. You may choose this option when purchasing the digital content or purchase later (up to the Textpak deadline set each term; see Course Material Purchase Dates at right.)
- TEXTPAK purchases are non-refundable.
Digital course materials are available immediately after purchase from Study.net.
If you purchased a non-refundable TEXTPAK, an email is sent within 2-4 business days after your order confirming that your TEXTPAK is available for pickup.
Pick up hours and location: Kresge Annex - Law School, 102 Legal Research
- All pick up orders will require a valid photo ID (MCard, driver's license, or passport).
- If you need someone to pick up your order for you,contact us at email@example.com with:
- your name
- your order ID number
- name of the person picking up your order. The person picking up your order must show photo ID.
- TEXTPAKs include only those materials that are printable. Links, websites, or spreadsheet files are not included.
If you do not receive an email within 2-4 business days of your order, please contact us.
Assignment and Exam Pick Up & Review
The Kresge Learning Support Team staffs a central office where you can pick up or review an assignment or exam in a secure, supervised manner. An MCard or photo ID is required to receive materials.
- Located in the Kresge Annex, Law School Legal Research Building lower level - Room 102
- Available Monday - Friday from 8:30am - 6:00pm, with some exceptions as noted on the calendar.
- Your instructor will notify you when your exam or assignment is available.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.