Where's My Database?
Kresge Business Administration Library is continuing to review the suite of databases it makes available to the Ross School of Business to determine whether or not there is any duplication between any of them. Databases which have content that duplicates the information in other products will not be renewed, freeing up funds that the Library will use to purchase new content for use by the School.
Since 2009, we have discontinued subscriptions to the following databases:
- Best Practices Database
- Business Insights (formerly Reuters)
- Corporate Environmental Profiles Database (CEPD)
- Demographics Now
- Dun & Bradstreet's Million Dollar Database
- Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU)
- ELM International Automotive Supplier Information
- Emerging Medical Technology (EMT) Database
- Global Insight (World Markets Research Center)
- Health Devices International Sourcebase
- Hoover's Online
- InfoTech Trends
- International Strategic Analysis
- Life Science Analysis
- Mergent Events Data
- SDC Platinum
- SNL Interactive for Real Estate
- The Wall Street Transcript
If you have concerns about these cancellations or wish to learn about alternatives to any of these databases, please contact us.