Dear Ross Community:
The conference rooms in the Ross Building have been upgraded to include Windows PCs with webcams. This widens the range of potential uses for R3010, R4020, R5020, R6320 and R6325.
| Mounted Flat-Panel Screens
- Connect a laptop or use the PC to present
- Use the Doceri iPad app to turn the monitor into a virtual whiteboard or annotate over the display right from your chair
| Built-In Windows PCs
- Eliminates the need to bring or request a laptop
- Wireless keyboard and mouse can be used anywhere in the room
| Video or Audio Conferencing
- Use the in-room webcam for Skype or Google conferences
- Cisco VOIP phones provide the telephone conference solution you're used to
If you'd like to know more or would like to watch a brief demonstration of the room's technology, please visit us on iMpact or click here.