Ross is a host school! Please join us! Appetizers will be provided!
This event is designed to give business school graduates and their friends (work colleagues, “significant others”, etc.) an opportunity to socialize and network in a relaxed yet elegant setting. It is held on the second Tuesday of every month.
Ritz Carlton Hotel, Avery Bar (http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/BostonCommon/Default.htm)
10 Avery Street, Boston, MA 02111
- 1 minute walk from the Boylston Green Line stop
- 1 minute from the Chinatown Orange Line stop
- 4 minutes from the Downtown Crossing Red Line stop
- There is a public parking lot located under the hotel (entrance at 47 Boylston Street). Cost: $5.00 per hour.
- Valet parking is also available from the hotel, but prices are much higher (e.g., 2 hours cost $32).
Cost: Cash bar
Organizers: Boston Alumni Clubs of Anderson, Booth, Columbia, Darden, Fuqua, Haas, Harvard, IMD, INSEAD, Johnson, Kellogg, London Business School, Ross, Stern, Stanford, Sloan, Tuck, Wharton and Yale