Culture has a direct impact on a company’s success. It’s a key executive challenge guided by your expertise — and we would like to help you and your organization create a winning culture. Join Michigan Ross Professor and HR guru Dave Ulrich December 12, 2017, for an interactive seminar entitled, “Shaping the Culture — a Critical Factor to Business Success.” Together, we will explore specific actions you can take to lead sustainable culture change that prepares your organization to win.
During the session, Dave will discuss:
- The business case for why culture change matters
- What exactly do we mean by culture?
- Tools to recognize culture as a brand
- How to get buy-in on a desired culture
- The four steps to institutionalize culture
For those who can’t attend the live session, please register, and we’ll provide a recording.