The MBA Essentials and Entrepreneurship program will not be offered in 2010. It is slated to be offered again in 2011. Please use this site to get more information about the program.
A great idea is not enough.
A great technology, scientific breakthrough, or invention can be the beginning of a successful business. But it is never sufficient.
The MBA Essentials and Entrepreneurship program, offered by the Ross School of Business and its Zell Lurie Institute for Entrepreneurial Studies, is designed to provide innovative University of Michigan thinkers in all fields with the business fundamentals and entrepreneurial insight necessary to achieve commercial success. It makes the resources of one of the world’s top business schools available to creative thinkers throughout the University of Michigan.
Who is Eligible to Apply?
- University Michigan faculty members (either instructional or research)
- University of Michigan graduate students
- University of Michigan Health System residents and interns
- Those who hold fellowships or other post-doctoral positions at the University of Michigan
Who Should Apply?*
Next: Program Content & Faculty
- People who can envision themselves developing an idea or starting a company at some point in the future.
- People with a general interest in building a foundation of business knowledge.
- People poised to start a company or to commercialize a specific idea or piece of intellectual property.
* Faculty, graduate students, and post-docs at Ross are not eligible to apply.