Course Materials Submission and Distribution
Course materials submission and distribution process details are emailed to all faculty and support staff 4-6 weeks in advance of the course material submission deadline. The email includes a "THINGS TO DO" checklist and deadlines for the term. Course materials go on sale to students approximately two weeks before the term begins and are delivered electronically through a Study.net course site.
Overview of Course Materials Processing and Distribution:
- After submission, Study.net clears copyright permission, sets the price and creates the course site.
- The Kresge Learning Support Team sets up your access to the Study.net course site and provides you with a printed TEXTPAK if requested. A printed TEXTPAK is NOT made available on course reserves.
- The Kresge Learning Support Team sends you an email asking you to review and approve the Study.net course site. Add email@example.com to your email Contacts to insure you see this message in your inbox.
- After you approve the Study.net course site, Kresge posts an announcement on your CTools site with information on purchasing course materials. This message appears approximately 2 weeks before classes begin.
- Students purchase access to the Study.net course site and an optional printed TEXTPAK.
- The TEXTPAK print format is standardized - card stock front and back covers and white 3-hole punch paper.
- University of Michigan Printing Services prints the TEXTPAK orders and delivers them to the Kresge Annex for student pick up. The printed TEXTPAK includes only those materials that are printable. I t does not include material links, website or spreadsheet files.
Email the Kresge Learning Support Team if you will not be able to meet the deadline date or have any questions.
Have a question, technical issue, comment, or suggestion? Contact us.