- Fall 2002
- Program needs assessment is developed with significant input from
faculty, staff and students.
- September 9, 2004
- Stephen M. Ross donates $100 million to the business school; $75
million is dedicated to new facilities.
- February 2005
- Regents approve the hiring of an architectural firm to begin design
- May 2006
- Demolition begins on Davidson Hall, Assembly Hall and Paton Accounting Center
- September 2006
- Work on the building's foundation begins with pouring of concrete.
- June 2008
- Operational contracts for Food Service, Hotel/Conference Center Management and Fitness Center Management to be awarded.
- October 2008
- Planned substantial completion – furniture and audio visual installations begin.
- January 2009
- Planned building opening - classes begin. Faculty begin relocating to their new offices.
- February 2009
- Renovations to return Executive Residence back to hotel rooms begin and off campus programs begin returning
- July 2009
- Executive Residence begins accepting guests and Executive Education and Executive MBA return to Wyly Hall.
back to top