The 2014 Social Impact Challenge focuses on systems transformation strategies for equitable growth in Detroit neighborhoods. NPM has partnered with Detroit Future City (DFC), which is leading implementation of the DFC Strategic Framework, a comprehensive plan to achieve fiscal sustainability and improve quality of life for all Detroiters.
During the Challenge, teams will receive a problem statement, investigate a critical issue, and develop recommendations for action. Top teams will present to expert judges and Detroit Future City leadership for potential implementation and a $2500 cash prize!
Register by Feb. 12 or visit our Team Finder to find/form a team.
2014 Challenge Key Details
- Open to ALL U-M graduate students
- Teams must be multidisciplinary
- Registration closes: Wed, Feb. 12, 9am
- Challenge Kickoff, Wed, Feb. 12 5:30-7pm
- Challenge Finals, Thurs, Feb. 20 5-7pm