A business school committed to leadership and innovation requires a distinctive home that fosters such a dynamic approach. In January 2009, the Ross School’s 270,000-square-foot building opened for classes.
Our new facility is a 21st-century structure designed to help catalyze business education by supporting our unsurpassed commitment to action-based learning. It is a place built to nurture ideas that shape—and people who lead—complex, global organizations.
More than just a world-class learning facility, the building is also a reflection of the values that animate the Ross community. In form and function, it has been designed to support our collaborative culture, embody our commitment to environmental sustainability, and reflect our recognition of the importance of imagination in the affairs of the world.
- The Kresge Business Administration Library provides web-based databases, e-books, reference books, working papers, journals, syllabi, and more.
- The state-of-the-art Tozzi Finance Center supplies all the real-time tools and data found on an actual trading floor.
- The 499-seat Blau Auditorium allows for multi-camera, broadcast-quality output.
- The Seigle Café offers a fresh and wholesome menu.
- The Och Fitness Center is a professionally managed facility that offers affordable on-site access to equipment, programs, and instruction.