MSCM is a one-year program that begins each January.
- Early application deadline is April 1.
- Standard application deadline is August 1.
Specifically, August 1, 2013, is the standard application deadline for the MSCM class that begins in January 2014. Applications received after August 1, 2013, will be reviewed on a space-available basis. Admission is open to graduates of accredited colleges and universities who have degrees in virtually any area of study. Previous coursework in engineering, science, and mathematics is important but not essential.
Notification and Interview Deadlines
Students will be notified of their status according to the following schedule:
- Early notification: May 1.
- Regular notification: October 1.
Interviews are scheduled by the MSCM Program Office and are by invitation only.
Payment Due Dates
Tuition and fees are due according to the following schedule:
- Winter Term: January 6.
- Fall Term: August 31.
- All other charges are due the last day of the month they are billed.
- Students are electronically billed by Student Financial Operations in the middle of each month
in which there has been activity on the account.