Read the Admission Director's Blog CONTACT US:
To apply to the Ross School of Business, we ask that you submit a variety of materials for us to best assess your qualifications for our full-time MBA program. Below is a list of the application components we require. Each piece of the application plays an integral role in the overall admission evaluation; no single piece of the application is weighted more heavily than another. Please note that ALL materials need to be received by the posted deadline for the round in which you apply.
- Current resume
- GMAT or GRE - test scores are valid for five years from the date you took the test to the application deadline date.
- If international, TOEFL or PTE - test scores are valid for two years from the date you took the test to the application deadline date.
- Undergraduate and post-graduate transcripts (and degree documents if applicable). Before applying, students must complete the equivalent of a four-year U.S. bachelor's degree.
- One letter of recommendation (must be submitted online)
- Nonrefundable U.S. $200 application fee
- Interview (after application is submitted and by invitation only)