We offer a series of workshops tailored to executive-level career advancement needs. Workshops are lively and activity-centric, focusing on tangible tools you can use right away in your job search.
Workshop topics include:
- Executive-level career management and job advancement strategies
- Figuring out what you truly want to do and defining your focus
- Executive-level resume writing
- Defining your brand
- Smart networking strategy
- Professional pitches and “elevator speeches”
- Interviewing to convey your value
- Negotiating offers and maximizing compensation
In addition, EMBA career management panel events and career development conference calls offer lively and engaging forums to explore new interests, learn of success stories, and network with students and alumni.
Michigan Ross’ Office of Career Development has extensive job search resources, including job posting databases, resume databases, resume development toolkits, online job search strategy training, and Kresge Company research tools, such as OneSource, Vault, and CareerSearch.