Leadership development is at the core of the Ross BBA Program. It is what we value, what top recruiters value, and what our students value. We integrate leadership development and team-based collaboration throughout the BBA experience, from courses and case competitions to clubs and mentoring opportunities.
- Define your personal values, objectives, and career ambitions in the Ross Leadership Initiative's "Leading and Learning" sophomore seminars.
- Explore the case method of learning in the new elective Business Thought and Action.
- Analyze and resolve a real business issue faced by one of our corporate partners in the Summer Action Learning Program in Consulting.
- Acquire funding, guidance, and support to start your own business through the Zell Lurie Institute for Entrepreneurial Studies.
- Get a hands-on feel for investment banking through the Tozzi Finance Center.
- Explore green business through the Erb Institute for Global Sustainable Enterprise.
- Visit our Washington campus to get an inside view of the public policy process as part of our Carson Scholars Program.
- Study abroad in Germany, China, or Costa Rica through our Center for International Business Education.