The most succesful people in business are highly adept, holistic thinkers. Our faculty regularly integrate pratical, action-based features into their courses to prepare students to excel in business.
- Professor and BBA Program Director Scott Moore introduces the case method in "Business Thought and Action," which delivers a holistic overview of business at the onset of the sophomore year.
- Professor William Lovejoy often takes students inside the University of Michigan Health and Hospital System to tackle organizational issues.
- Professor Anu Nagarajan has partnered with Whirlpool to allow students to develop growth strategies for new products.
- Professor Lynn Perry Wooten collaborates with Target Corp. to engage students in case competitions and other consulting activities.
- Professor Len Middleton teaches courses in entrepreneurship and has advised many BBA students on the path to launching a business.
Ross faculty are quoted as reliable and relevant sources across all news media. New books by faculty cover such topics as outsourcing in the services industry; the nation’s dependence on the financial markets; and new game strategies to create and capture value.