At Ross, you'll enjoy all the benefits of a small-college experience set within one of the world's leading research universities. Our hands-on, team-based approach to leadership development demands that you collaborate with faculty and peers on multifaceted projects. You’ll learn and work hard. You’ll learn and work fast. And you’ll learn and work together.
- New campus opened January 2009.
- Integrated technology in every classroom and workspace.
- Silver LEED Certification (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design).
- Tozzi Finance Center houses $1.5 million in software.
- Fitness center, cafe, and world-class art collection.