The Ross School’s Career Services team offers a diverse portfolio of recruiting opportunities. We partner with BBA students early in the sophomore year to clarify goals and develop strategies to achieve them. The
Career Services staff provides:
- Counseling and workshops that cover
- job search strategy
- resume writing
- networking, interviewing, negotiating
- Online databases to research companies, find current job postings, and arrange interviews.
- Recruiting events and on-campus interviewing to meet potential employers in formal and informal settings.
- Peer support from BBA and MBA peer counselors to navigate the job search.
- Alumni networking opportunities with more than 40,000 Ross graduates and 500,000 U-M graduates worldwide.